BOOKING INFORMATION FOR THE HOME FOR COOPERATION
The Home offers attractive and well-equipped spaces to hire for a range of activities, such as conferences, workshops, meeting, press conferences, film screenings and exhibitions:
Price (4hour block)
Monday to Friday 9.00-18.00, 55.00€
Monday to Friday 18.00-23.00, 82.50€**
Weekend & Public Holidays 9.00-23.00, 82.50€**
Monday to Friday 9.00-18.00, 28.00€
Monday to Friday 18.00-23.00, 55.50€**
Weekend & Public Holidays 9.00-23.00, 55.50€**
Language & Meeting room
Monday to Friday 9.00-18.00, 18.00€
Monday to Friday 18.00-23.00, 45.50€**
Weekend & Public Holidays 9.00-23.00, 45.50€**
*All prices are excluding VAT
** All prices include the extra charge of 27.50 for the Homekeeper
Please note that all rooms are set up in a standard style e.g. the conference room is set up in a conference style suitable for conferences and film screenings. If the hirer wishes to change the standard set-up, this is the responsibility of the hirer and therefore an additional time of one hour should be added to the booking. Please note that if the original set up is changed, it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the room is returned to its original conference set-up.
Alternatively, special arrangements can be made with the Home team to arrange the set-up of room however an additional charge of €24 will be added to the final amount payable.
Facilities /Services offered as part of the service charge:
The Home can provide technical equipment at an additional cost:
Outdoor Technical Equipment
Visit The Home Cafe page http://www.home4cooperation.info/cafe!
* Catering serives are provided solely by The Home Cafe
A cancellation charge of 30% will apply to all bookings cancelled at less than 48 hours prior to the start of the booking. The hirer will be liable for any other costs that have necessarily been incurred by Home in connection with providing any service (e.g. equipment hire) under the hiring agreement.
Terms and conditions
The hirer’s submission of the booking form constitutes agreement by the user to comply with the following conditions:
Please note the following:
- The hirer is responsible for making all photocopies and print outs for the event, as such facilities will not be provided by the Home.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on the premises. The hirer may book a catering through The Home Cafe Catering Services (http://www.home4cooperation.info/cafe). Alternatively snacks and beverages can be purchased at The Home Cafe. For large groups it is highly advisable to book a catering.
- Any equipment/materials brought into the Home are the responsibility of the organizers. The Home is not liable for any damages or theft.
- The H4C will also require organizers to encourage participants to complete the Attendees form (this will be sent with confirmation of booking). This allows you and us to have a record of attendees.
- In order to promote the aims of the Home, please include the following text and the Home logo in any public communication in relation to your event e.g. invitations, announcements
- All prices are excluding VAT.