Capacity per set-up:
- 60 people in cinema style (rows of chairs)
- 30 people in workshop style (circle of chairs)
- 22 people in u-shape (including 11 tables)
Default room set up is in cinema style. If you wish to have a different set up for your booking, please specify your selection.
Available indoor technical equipment includes*:
- Laptop €18
- Projector & Screen €37
- Table top microphone (max 4) €13.50
- Mobile Microphones (max 2) €9.50
- Sound System (Automatically selected if microphones or video presentations required) €28
- Translation and Interpretation equipment
Additional services available:
- Outdoor set up and equipment
- Live Streaming services
- Exhibition panels
*For additional services please contact us directly.
- Black and White copy
- Coloured copy
- A5 or A4 notepad and pen
Package 1 of the Interpretation and Translators Technical services:
Interpretation system for up to 50 receivers / 2 languages (1 Booth) / Small conference system (4 table microphones, 2 handheld wireless, 2 speakers, 1 audio mixer)
Labor for full time interpretation technician. (4 hours € 800.00 + V.A.T. / for 8 hours € 950.00 + V.A.T)
Package 2 of the Interpretation and Translators Technical services:
Interpretation system for up to 80 receivers / 3 languages (2 Booth) / Small conference system (4 table microphones, 2 handheld wireless, 2 speakers, 1 audio mixer)
Labor for full time interpretation technician. (4 hours € 1100.00 + V.A.T. / for 8 hours € 1200.00 + V.A.T.).
USE OF SPACE AND EQUIPMENT
The hirer’s confirmation of the booking offer constitutes agreement to comply to the following terms and conditions:
- Enter the room premises when the booking time begins
- Vacate the room premises by the time specified in the booking
- Leave the areas used in a clean and tidy condition
- Make good any loss or damage relating to or resulting from the hire: including any extra cleaning or damage to equipment
- Comply with the non-smoking requirements in all areas of the building
- Note that using double sided tape or other materials which are damaging to the walls and furniture of the rental rooms is prohibited
- Pay all service charges and other charges associated with the hiring agreement within 15 days of involve rendered by the Home for Cooperation/AHDR
- Adhere to all rules and regulations of the H4C
- The hirer will be liable for any other costs that have necessarily been incurred by the H4C in connection with providing any service under the service agreement, i.e. hiring of additional equipment etc.
- The H4C can offer stationery and photocopies if notified in advance, at an extra charge.
- Any equipment/ materials brought to the H4C are the responsibility of the organizers. The H4C is not liable for any damages, loss or theft
- The hirer must account for the time required to prepare the room for their booking in their booking hours, i.e. set up of banners, distribution of materials, posters etc.
- All prices are excluding VAT.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours prior to a booking, a cancellation fee of 30% applies.
- For cancellations less than 24 hours prior to a booking, a cancellation fee of 50% applies.
- In the occasion that the hirer does not show up for their booking, the full amount is payable.