The Conference Room is located on the ground floor of the Home for Cooperation, and has a seated capacity of maximum 70 people.
The rental cost starts at €40 plus €10 per additional hour.
For bookings on Weekdays 18:00-23:00 and Saturdays full day, there is an added cost for caretaking fees of €8 per hour.
On Sundays, the added caretaking fee is €12 per hour.
*Rental Costs will be in effect from the 1st of January 2022.
Capacity per set-up:
- 70 people in cinema style
- 35 people in workshop style
- 30 people in u-shape
Default room set up is in cinema style. If you wish to have a different set up for your booking, please specify your selection.
Available indoor technical equipment includes*:
- Laptop €18
- Projector & Screen €37
- Table top microphone (max 4) €13.50
- Mobile Microphones (max 2) €9.50
- Sound System (Automatically selected if microphones or video presentations required) €28
- Translation and Interpretation equipment
Additional services available:
- Outdoor set up and equipment
- Live Streaming services
- Exhibition panels
*For additional services please contact us directly.
COVID-19 PROTECTIVE MEASURES
- To ensure all safety distances are maintained, the maximum number of guests in the Conference Room is 50, in the Workshop Room is 12. This allows for 75% capacity of the rooms as instructed by the relevant decrees.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance of each room, and all guests are asked to use the hand sanitizer when entering and before leaving the room.
- All surfaces are disinfected in between bookings, and the room are properly ventilated.
- Guests are asked to stay home if they have any symptoms, i.e. cough, fever, chest pain, or in general feeling unwell.
- Guests must inform the H4C Team if they are tested positive for Covid-19, or if they are in close contact with an individual tested positive, 14 days after their visit to the H4C. The H4C Team must be informed within 24 hours of the guests knowing.
- For private bookings, the hirer is responsible for keeping a record of all participants to their bookings, and hand over this list to the H4C team for tracking purposes, if the need arises.
- If due to last minute changes in the regulations regarding the protective measures against the coronavirus, the cancellation policy is waived.
40.00€ excl. Vat